Creamy passion fruit cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- sifted and seedless passion fruit juice | 1 cup
- Oil | 1 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Topping: condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Topping: sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Topping: passion fruit juice concentrate | 3 unit(s)
Blend the first 4 ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add the wheat flour little by little. Mix.
- Finally, add the yeast and stir some more.
- Put the dough in a greased and infarinhada shape and take it to bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 45 min.
Blend all ingredients in a blender until everything is blended. Reserve.
- Place the frosting on top of the cake when it is at room temperature or chilled.
Did you like this recipe?