View in original language
- egg whites4 unit(s)
- Gems4 unit(s)
- Cream of milk200 ml
- Unleavened Wheat Flour150 g
- Chemical Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Sugar180 g
- Whip the egg whites until stiff and set aside
- In the mixer and add the yolks, sugar and cream
- Beat for about 5 minutes or until it forms a very thick cream.
- Then add the wheat flour little by little.
- Beat for another 2 minutes
- Then add the snow whites
- Gently mix with the help of a fouet (wire whisk), stirring from bottom to top, until the dough is smooth and homogeneous.
- Finally, add the baking powder and mix a little more.
- Pour the dough into a greased and floured shape (23 cm)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 45 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
The world's easiest chocolate cake with brigadeiro