Coxinha without dough
View in original language
- Cooked and shredded chicken300 g
- Catupiry or cottage cheese200 g
- Minced/crushed garlic2 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce3 tablespoon
- Coriander1 to taste
- Cumin, pepper and paprika1 to taste
- Salt1 to taste
- Beaten eggs2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs300 g
- Fruit oil1/2 l
- Sauté the chicken along with the seasonings and condiments to your liking.
- Add the catupiry and mix well until it forms a dough. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Mold the drumsticks, pass the beaten eggs, then the breadcrumbs and repeat the same process once more.
- Fry in hot oil so that the coxinha is baggy and crispy. Serve while still warm.
- Note: line a plate with paper towel and as it is frying, place the drumsticks on it to absorb the oil.