Couscous in the Microwave - YouTube: Viva Culinária
View in original language
- Corn Flake | 1 cup
- Salt | 1/2 teaspoon
- Water | 3/4 cup
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the cornflakes, salt and water. Mix and set aside for 20 minutes for the flocão hydration.
- Cover the bowl with a plate and microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave, it will be very hot!
- Spread the butter on top.
If you prefer, unmold before passing the butter.
- Suggestion: Egg and coffee are great accompaniments to this recipe.
- Website: https://youtu.be/EdlOSGuGoTA
Did you like this recipe?