Cottage cheese, figs and balsamic canapé
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Toast packet | 1 unit(s)
- Cottage | 200 g
- Olive oil | 50 ml
- Sicilian lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Figs | 200 g
- Balsamic oil | 100 ml
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Make a cream with the cottage cheese, olive oil, lemon zest and lemon juice, season with salt and black pepper.
- Put the balsamic to reduce in a small pan
- Cut the fire into 4 parts lengthwise
- Assemble the canapés by placing a gentle spoonful of the cottage cheese
- Place the figs on top and finish with a spoonful of the balsamic reduction and a drizzle of olive oil.
Did you like this recipe?