View in original language
- Maizena | 500 g
- Butter | 100 g
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- Eggs just the yolks | 2 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- In a bowl place the Maisena, add the yolks, the yeast, the butter, mix initially with a spatula and then we will put our hand in the dough, gradually adding the condensed milk, so that the point of the dough is reached successfully, a smooth dough that is not sticky.
- On a baking sheet (no need to grease) place the modeled cookies, and with the help of a fork, make the detail on each cookie without pressing too much.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. But be careful, we will be able to know the point of removal from the oven, looking at the cookies from the bottom, where they are golden, and white on top.
Did you like this recipe?