View in original language
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Melted butter2 tablespoon
- Milk Powder1/2 cup
- Cornmeal1/2 cup
- Oat flour1/4 cup
- Almond flour1/4 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Sugar1 tablespoon
- In a container, place the egg, butter, milk and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into a preheated, greased waffle maker and let it brown.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- Now just serve with the coverage you prefer. Enjoy.