Cornmeal Cake with Guava 📍 (In the blender) 📍
View in original language
- wheat flour | 2 cup
- sugar | 1.1/2 cup
- eggs | 3 unit(s)
- whole milk | 2 cup
- chemical baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- pinch of salt | 1 unit(s)
- oil | 1 cup
- cornmeal | 2 cup
- In the blender the milk, oil and eggs, beat to mix, then put the sugar and beat some more.
- Turn off the blender and add the cornmeal and hit some more, turn off the blender and add the wheat flour and salt.
- Beat well, then turn off the blender and add the yeast.
- Mix with a spoon, then pour in the form that should already be greased and infarinhada.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 35 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Did you like this recipe?