View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Oil | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Cornmeal | 1 cup
- Shredded Coconut | 1 unit(s)
- Baking powder | 1.1/2 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs, sugar, oil and milk in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and cornmeal.
- Add the grated coconut, the baking powder and mix
- Grease the mold with margarine and sprinkle the wheat flour
- Pour the dough and bake at 210° always doing the toothpick test until it comes out clean.
Did you like this recipe?