View in original language
- cornmeal | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Softened Butter | 2 tablespoon
- liquid milk | 6 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Lemon zest (optional) | to taste
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until it forms a dough.
- Make balls the size and shape you want.
- Place the balls on a greased baking sheet with only butter, leaving space between them, as it spreads a little.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?