In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Cornstarch or sweet corn starch | 6 tablespoon
- Demerara sugar or culinary sweetener | 2 tablespoon
- Lightly beaten egg | 1 unit(s)
- Unsalted butter at room temperature | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Mix the ingredients in a container.
Stir until it becomes a soft dough.
- Make small balls with your hands and place in a shape, press with a fork in the middle of the dough to decorate.
- Preheat the oven and bake in a low oven for 30 minutes or until set.
Did you like this recipe?