Cornbread stuffed with cheese
View in original language
- Corn | 2 can(s)
- Wheat flour | 150 g
- unsalted butter | 1 tablespoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 200 ml
- Salt | to taste
- Mozzarella | 250 g
- Angel Hair Pasta | 200 g
- Egg whites | 2 unit(s)
- In a blender, beat the corn, flour, butter, eggs, milk, and salt. To leave the dough with pieces of corn, use the pulse function.
- Pour the mixture into a wide-bottomed pan, and bring to the boil, stirring until the dough comes away from the bottom of the pan.
- Wait for it to cool and, with wet hands, make balls.
- Squeeze the balls in the palm of your hand to form discs. Then place a piece of mozzarella in the middle, and close again forming the stuffed cupcake.
- Break up the angel hair pasta, and set aside.
- Dip the dumplings, passing in the egg white, and then in the broken angel hair.
- Fry in hot oil, and drain on absorbent paper.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Corn pie with cheese
Cheesecake in the oven