View in original language
- Corn1 can(s)
- Fuba1 can(s)
- Oil1 can(s)
- Wheat flour3 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Grated Coconut70 g
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Sugar4 tablespoon
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- In a blender, place the corn, oil, eggs and sugar. And beat for 1 minute.
- After that, put the cornmeal, wheat and grated coconut and hit the blender for another 2 minutes.
- Add the yeast and beat for another 1 minute and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease the mold with margarine and sprinkle with wheat flour. Remove excess flour by lightly tapping the form.
- Put the cake in the oven. Leave for 40 minutes.
- Tip: you can use the can of corn as a measure of some ingredients