cookies with chocolate
View in original language
- Wheat Flour (1 ½ cups)1 cup
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Sugar (1/4)1 to taste
- Salt (pinch)1 to taste
- Yeast1 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips or chopped1 to taste
- Mix the egg, sugar and butter well
- Then add the wheat, salt and baking soda, mix until you can shape your hand and lastly add the chocolate.
- Make balls and put them on the roast, separate so they don't stick because they will spread, take it to the oven for 15 to 25 minutes
- Let it cool as it gets soft when hot.