Cookies from @saavelinos
View in original language
- Melted butter | 100 g
- Brown sugar | 1/2 cup
- regular sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 1/2 teaspoon
- Yeast | 1/2 teaspoon
- Wheat Flour | 1.3/4 cup
- Chocolate chips | 200 g
- Mix the regular sugar, chewed sugar, egg, vanilla essence and melted butter until you form a clear and homogeneous paste.
- Add the flour, baking powder and half of the chocolate chips and mix.
- Cover the dough and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Remove from the fridge and add the rest of the chocolate chips. Make small balls not too big.
- Place these balls separated from each other in a shape and take it to the oven for 14 minutes.
- You will notice that on the edges the biscuit will start to be hard and in the middle a little soft. They will still come out a little soft but then they will harden.
- If you want, use creativity and create various flavors and even stuffed!
- Enjoy your food!!
Did you like this recipe?