Cookie made with cake dough and stuffed
View in original language
- Vanilla-flavored ready-made cake dough from Dr. Oetker | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips | 70 g
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Dulce de leche | 200 g
- In a bowl, place the cake mix, eggs, oil and drops. Mix well and put in the fridge for 30 min.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out 20g of the dough. Press and open well. Place the dulce de leche and cover with another piece of dough (20g) and press the sides. Repeat the process.
- Arrange in a shape with parchment paper and take it to the oven, 180 degrees, for 10 to 13 min. The point is when it starts to brown underneath.
- Remove and let cool.
- * The dulce de leche cannot be too liquid, otherwise it will all run out of the dough.
Did you like this recipe?