Condensed milk biscuits
View in original language
- Corn Starch (Maizena)500 g
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Margarine or Butter without salt200 g
- In a bowl, place the butter (in paste form), the corn starch and the condensed milk.
- Mix using a large spoon and then continue mixing with your hands.
- Knead the cookie dough well until it is very smooth. Divide the dough into 15 portions and make small pockets.
- Then place the cookies in a greased shape with butter, leaving a space between the cookies. Squeeze them lightly with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes or until golden on the underside of the cookie.