Cocoa, Oat and Peanut Biscuits
View in original language
- Butter (at room temperature) | 1/2 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Brown sugar or demerara | 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence | 1 dessert spoon
- Whole wheat flour | 1 cup
- Oat bran | 1 cup
- Cocoa powder | 1/2 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Sesame | 1 tablespoon
- Peanut | 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, mix the butter, demerara sugar, egg and vanilla essence.
- Add the whole wheat flour, oat bran, cocoa powder, sesame and baking powder and mix well.
- Finally, add the peanuts and mix again.
- Shape the cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Oven time may vary depending on type and brand. The cookies are baked when they are firm but a little soft.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for about 15 minutes, so they will be crispy.
- Keep in the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?