Cocoa cake and coffee (optional)
Bolo de chocolate com cacau e café. O café é opcional, mas dá uma acentuada no sabor do chocolate. Fica muito bom, já fiz várias vezes. Read more
View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder to taste
- Baking powder2 teaspoon
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate to taste
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Large eggs2 unit(s)
- Milk1 cup
- 1/2 cup oil to taste
- Vanilla essence (optional)1 teaspoon
- Strong coffee at room temperature (optional)1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake tin (approximately 23 cm in diameter)
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla essence. If you are using coffee, add it to this mixture as well.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Place the cake in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes before unmolding. Then let it cool completely on a wire rack.
- If you wish, you can decorate the cake with a chocolate frosting, ganache, icing sugar or fresh fruit before serving.