View in original language
- Cheese (your choice) | 1 unit(s)
- Hydrated tapioca gum | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 1 unit(s)
- Use a sieve to fine-tune the gum in a bowl.
- Use a preheated nonstick skillet.
- With the help of a spoon, place the dough in the frying pan making circular movements until it fills the frying pan.
- For about 1 to 2 minutes, let it heat up. Call later, turn the other side.
- Add the butter and cheese of your choice.
- Fold the tapioca into a half moon shape and it's ready to be served (you can also add other ingredients if you wish).
Did you like this recipe?