View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 3 tablespoon
- White vinegar (alcohol) | 3 tablespoon
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Wheat Flour (1 and 1/2 cup) | to taste
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar with cinnamon for breading | 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Mix all the ingredients until you form a uniform dough that does not stick to your hands.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough as if you were making a finger-thick “snake”. Cut into small pieces (as if you were making gnocchi).
- Fry in small portions in hot oil, remove with a slotted spoon and place in a deep container with sugar and cinnamon.
Did you like this recipe?