Chocolate flavored mix cake
View in original language
- Chocolate flavored mix1 unit(s)
- Milk400 ml
- Margarine3 tablespoon
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- Place the mixture in a container and add the eggs to the margarine and the milk.
- With a wooden spoon, mix well for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the yeast and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Grease the pan with margarine and wheat flour.
- Put the mixture on the baking sheet and put it in the oven.
- Leave for about 30 minutes and prick with a fork to see the.
- If the fork comes out clean then the cake is already baked.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fit pancake batter
Fluffy Wholemeal Bread
Lowcarb zero lactose mini cake