View in original language
- Butter200 g
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Condensed milk395 g
- Wheat flour1.5 cup
- Dark chocolate100 g
- Pinch of salt1 unit(s)
- Pinch of sodium bicarbonate1 unit(s)
- Dark chocolate, cut into cubes100 g
- In a mixer, lightly beat the butter and gradually add the yolks and condensed milk in a stream, until you get a very light and whitish cream (approximately 20 minutes, beating on medium speed).
- Turn off the mixer and sift, little by little, the wheat flour, chocolate, salt and bicarbonate, mixing gently with a wire whisk to obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough. Reserve.
- Beat the egg whites and add the dough
- Butter two large baking sheets and place small portions of the dough on them, keeping a distance of approximately 9 cm between each portion.
- Decorate each cookie with chocolate cubes and bake in a medium oven (180°C), preheated, for about 30 minutes, or until they are evenly baked.