View in original language
- Chestnut flour | 1 cup
- Oat flour | 1/2 cup
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Vanilla Extract | 1 dessert spoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Demerara Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- 50% cocoa chocolate | 2 tablespoon
- 70% cocoa chocolate chips | 2 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees while you prepare the dough. Mix the dry ingredients, add the other ingredients, minus the chocolate chips. With your hands, mix the dough until it doesn't stick to your hands. Add the chocolate chips and mix with your hands again. Distribute in 9 balls and flatten them. Distribute on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Space at least 2 fingers between the cookies as they will grow.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes. Wait for them to cool before removing them from the mold because they can break.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like