Chocolate cake with 3 ingredients
View in original language
- Chocolate chip cookie without the filling | 350 g
- Whole milk | 360 ml
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Grind all the cookies until they become a flour
- Add milk and yeast, mix well
- Grease a mold with margarine and flour and pour the dough. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- For the topping I used condensed milk, cream, 70% chocolate powder and margarine, mixing everything until creamy.
Did you like this recipe?