Chickpea Snacks 🌰
View in original language
- Chickpeas1500 kg
- Bicarbonate1 tablespoon
- Smoked paprika80 g
- Spicy paprika80 g
- Vegetable broth to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Soak the chickpeas for 12 hours with a spoon of bicarbonate. Tip 1: this process accelerates the peeling of that chickpea skin, it comes off easy and very fast! Then change the water again and leave it for another 12 hours and change it again and leave it for another 12 hours. Tip 2: In this process, we eliminate many of those gases, which would do us a lot of harm. Hahaha... In addition to speeding up cooking.
- Then cook the chickpeas, in the pan or pressure cooker. Tip 3: In the pan, first boil the water, with or without salt, and then put the chickpeas and count for 15 minutes. Tip 4: Already in the pressure cooker, put salt or not and count 10 minutes after pressure. NOTE: This time is for 1,500 kg of chickpeas.
- Once cooked, drain on a strong paper towel on a flat surface and place the beans to dry. Tip 5: the more moisture it loses, the better the result!
- After this process it's time for the transformation! A lot of people do it in the oven and stuff. I did this process a lot, in different ways until I found the right spot. I wasn't very happy. Tip 6: Put oil to heat and then by immersion, make the chickpeas! When it's golden and makes that salty sound in your mouth, that's the point. It is very good!
- Season to your liking and bon appetit!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like