View in original language
- Chickpeas to taste
- Salt, paprika, pepper and oregano to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Soak the chickpeas for 12 hours
- After that, cook with salt to taste and then drain the water.
- Put the chickpeas in a roast with the seasonings you prefer, I used salt, oregano, pepper and paprika
- Drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil and bake in the oven until golden.
- Wait for them to cool because then they will be very crispy, great option for those who love to snack during the day.