View in original language
- Oil | 1 cup
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Milk | 2 cup
- grated cheese | 3 tablespoon
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Chicken breast | 2 unit(s)
- Tomato | 2 unit(s)
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Parsley | to taste
- Olive | to taste
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Cottage cheese | 1 can(s)
- Olive oil or lard | 1 tablespoon
- Palm | to taste
- Tomato Extract | 1 tablespoon
- Water | 1/2 cup
- Garlic | to taste
- Colorau | to taste
- Cook the chicken in pressure with salt, paprika and garlic for 30 minutes and after shredding it in the same pan.
- Sauté the chicken in the pan with garlic, hearts of palm, corn, tomato, olives,
- Add tomato paste and water and bring to a boil.
- As soon as the water dries up, add the cream and curd. I mix it all up and set it aside
- In the blender, start beating the liquid ingredients, egg, oil and milk.
- Then add the grated cheese and gradually add the flour.
- Finally add the yeast
- Soon after grease the shape with oil and flour, add half of the dough
- add stuffing
- Finish with the rest of the dough
- Bake in an oven heated to 45°
Did you like this recipe?