View in original language
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Onion50 g
- Shredded Chicken400 g
- Ketchup1 tablespoon
- Mustard2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce100 g
- Milk300 ml
- Chives2 tablespoon
- Pastry dough500 g
- Place the olive oil and onion in a pan, brown well and then place the chicken, leave until well grilled/cooked.
- Add the ketchup, mustard and tomato sauce, stir well!
- Then add the milk and stir until it has a creamy texture. Remove from the heat and sprinkle the chives on top.
- Take the pastry dough and cut it into small pastries. Place 2 tablespoons of stuffing inside the dough. Close well!
- Place to fry in hot oil and drain on a paper towel! Then just eat!