cheesy rice cake
View in original language
- White rice (usually the leftover rice is used for this recipe, thus being reused) | 300 g
- grated mozzarella cheese | 200 g
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 100 g
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Parsley | 1 to taste
- Chives | 1 to taste
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Black pepper | 1 to taste
- Canola oil for frying | 500 ml
- White onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Considering that we already have a rice ready, separate the other ingredients
- Finely chop the parsley, chives and onion
- Grate the mozzarella and parmesan
- Reserve a pan with enough oil for deep frying.
- Set up a frying pan with a plate and paper towel to dry and a skimmer to pick up
- Mix all the ingredients well, the dough should be sticky
- Make a test ball and fry in hot oil, taste and if it's good continue, if you miss salt or seasoning, the time is now!
- Cook all the dumplings and fry them slowly, slowly, the smaller the greater the chance that they will be crispy and well cheesy inside.
- Remembering that this is a rice reuse recipe, use your creativity and innovate with your own chef's touch!
Did you like this recipe?