Cheesecake in the oven
View in original language
- Milk | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Gem | 1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese | to taste
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Breadcrumbs for breading | 200 g
- In a pan, add the milk, wheat flour, butter, egg yolk and salt.
- Bring to a boil and stir with a fork until the dough releases from the pan, then let it cool.
- Shape the dough into balls and fill with the cheese, then pass the cookie in the egg yolk and breadcrumbs.
- Place in a mold and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?