View in original language
- Water1 cup
- Oil1 teaspoon
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Cheese50 g
- Cold water for breading1 to taste
- In a medium saucepan, place the water, oil, butter and place over high heat. When it boils, remove from heat, add the flour all at once and mix well. Return to low heat, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, along with the still hot dough, stirring well, until smooth and uniform. Reserve.
- Cut the Prato cheese into cubes, Start by cutting into slices, cut each slice into strips and the strips into cubes. Reserve.
- With a teaspoon, take an amount of dough and form a ball. Fill the ball with a cube of cheese and close tightly. Roll it up again in your hands to give it shape. Repeat the procedure with all the dough and the cheese.
- In one bowl put the ice water and the breadcrumbs in another. Dip each ball through the water and then through the flour. Reserve.
- In a pan put the oil to heat up, when it is very hot put the dumplings to fry.
- Use a paper towel to remove excess oil and serve.