View in original language
- warm milk | 125 ml
- warm water | 125 ml
- oil | 50 ml
- sugar | 6 tablespoon
- salt | 1 teaspoon
- nest milk | 2 tablespoon
- egg | 1 unit(s)
- dry yeast | 10 g
- wheat flour | 700 g
- Cheese of your choice cut into strips. | 0 to taste
- Condensed milk | 0 to taste
- Grated coconut for topping | 0 to taste
- In a bowl place the sugar and the egg and mix well, then add the oil, milk and water, stir lightly and add the yeast and salt, then the wheat until it starts to boil (when it no longer sticks to your hands), Knead well for about 15 minutes and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Soon after that time, open the dough, and make strips of equal sizes, roll in the cheese and place in the greased shape with butter and wheat.
- Let rise until doubled in volume, then place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- I finished with the condensed milk on top and the grated coconut.
Did you like this recipe?