View in original language
1. Place the sifted wheat flour in a bowl and make a depression in the middle.
2. Add the eggs, fat and pinga and knead.
3. Dissolve the salt in cold water.
4. Gradually add the brine to the dough.
5. Knead with your hands until obtaining a smooth and uniform dough.
6. Knead well, tearing the dough with your hands.
7. Gather the pieces, knead, beat on the table until you get a very soft dough that comes off your hands.
8. Make a ball and let it rest for at least 1 hour. Cover the dough with a cloth.
9. Roll out the dough with the rolling pin (or pasta machine) on a floured surface.
10. 0. Place the cheese cubes and pinch the edges well.
11. 1. Cut the pastries and fry them in hot fat.
12. 2. Place the pastels on the absorbent paper to remove excess fat.
Did you like this recipe?