View in original language
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Milk2 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Sliced Mozzarella Cheese400 g
- Tomato Extract100 ml
- Oregano1 tablespoon
- Preparation mode In the blender add the egg, oil and milk. Gradually add the flour and beat for 3 minutes.
- With the non-stick pan, make the pancakes. Open the pancake add the mozzarella cheese and roll
- In a dish add tomato paste Then put the pancakes inside And to finish add a mozzarella cheese on top and oregano
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes. Ready
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fit banana cake
Breakfast! Bacon cheese tube bread 🥓 and scrambled eggs