View in original language
- Sour Sprinkle500 g
- Cured Minas cheese or grated parmesan cheese.180 g
- refined salt12 g
- Olive oil50 ml
- Egg whites3 unit(s)
- Water150 ml
- Mix the salt and sprinkle. Heat the oil and water. Scald the starch with the heated liquids. Wait for it to cool down.
- Add the eggs and beat well. If NECESSARY add water to soften the mixture.
- Finally add the grated cheese to the dough.
- Model the cheese breads and bake in a preheated oven at 190° degrees
- If you like it, like the recipe and follow me!!! ❤️👨🏾🍳😋
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Easy Cheese Bread