Cheese Bread Mineiro
View in original language
- sour starch | 800 g
- Water | 1 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Cheese | 150 g
- Salt | to taste
- In a pan, boil water and add milk, oil and salt.
- Add the sprinkle little by little until it binds. You may not need to use the 800g, so add it little by little and knead the dough until it comes out of your hand: that's the point.
- When the dough is warm, add the Parmesan cheese, eggs and mix well.
- Grease your hands and roll into balls.
Place the balls on an oiled baking sheet, leaving a space between them.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180º C) for about 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?