View in original language
- Milk2 cup
- Water1 unit(s)
- Oil1/3 tablespoon
- Salt1 tablespoon
- Sweet octopus500 g
- grated cheese to taste
- Eggs (whole)3 unit(s)
- Boil the milk with the water and oil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and salt.
- Pour in the boiled liquid and mix with a large spoon.
- Wait to cool and pour the grated cheese and eggs.
- Mix the dough by hand, kneading well until it becomes a hard homemade glue.
- Make balls the size you like.
- Bake in a very hot oven until golden.
- Serve warm.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
my daily meals