View in original language
- Sweet sprinkle500 g
- Small eggs2 unit(s)
- Whole milk250 ml
- Oil1/2 cup
- Salt1 dessert spoon
- shredded mozzarella cheese350 g
- Put the milk and oil in a pan, when it starts to boil, turn off and set aside.
- Now in a bowl, place the flour and salt, stir and add the milk mixture with oil while still hot, mix well and after cooling, use your hands.
- With the cold dough, open it, put the cheese and egg, stir until you get a uniform dough.
- Make small balls and place in a shape to bake over medium heat until golden.