View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- sour starch | 250 g
- Sweet sprinkle | 85 g
- Milk | 200 g
- Oil | 50 g
- Standard Minas cheese | 250 g
- Parmesan cheese | 85 g
- Salt | 2 teaspoon
- Bring the milk and oil in a pan to a boil, as soon as it boils, turn off.
- In a bowl, add the sprinkles and salt (it can be all sour sprinkles, but I recommend using both).
- Add the milk to the sprinkle and mix well, mixing with your hands.
- Add the egg (when the dough is colder, so the egg does not clot) and mix well. The dough will be softer, it is normal.
- Grate the cheeses and add the dough, mix well until the cheeses are completely incorporated.
- Shape the balls in medium/small size, place them to bake in a utanda shape with oil at 230 degrees until golden.
Did you like this recipe?