View in original language
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 500 g
- Chicken broth | 3 l
- Butter | 150 g
- Mozzarella cheese | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Put the broth to heat
- When hot, add the flour little by little, stirring quickly.
- When it forms a hard dough, remove it from the heat and place it on a flat surface.
- With it very hot, put the butter and work with your hands until it is very smooth.
- Mix the green smell
- Now take a small amount and open it in your hand, put the cheese in the middle and make a ball
- If you're going to freeze it, put it in bags and put it in the freezer.
- If you are going to fry, pass the balls in water and then in breadcrumbs, 3 times this process and place to fry in very hot oil.
Did you like this recipe?