View in original language
- 1 cup (tea) of milk | 1 cup
- 1 cup (tea) of wheat flour | 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon of margarine | 1 tablespoon
- 1 Gem | 1 unit(s)
- 1 Pinch of Salt | 1 to taste
- white cheese or mozzarella to taste | 0 to taste
- oil for frying | 0 to taste
- In a pan, add the milk, wheat flour, margarine, egg yolk and salt.
- Bring to a boil and stir with a fork until the dough releases from the pan, then let it cool.
- Shape the dough into balls and fill with the cheese, then pass the cookie in the egg yolk and breadcrumbs.
- In a pan, add the oil, after hot add the balls and fry them.
Did you like this recipe?