View in original language
- Bacon | 1 cup
- Pepperoni | 1 cup
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped green pepper | 1/4 unit(s)
- Tomatoes without skin and without seeds | 1 unit(s)
- Dry and shredded meat | 1 cup
- Rice | 2 cup
- Salt and spices | to taste
- Hot water | 1 l
- Green Smell | to taste
- In a pan, sauté the bacon and pepperoni and then add the chopped onion.
When the onion withers, add the garlic and continue to sauté.
- Then add the chopped peppers and chopped tomato, sauté a little more and then add the rice, mix and season with salt and seasonings to taste.
Cover with hot water and let it cook until the water dries up.
Did you like this recipe?