Caramelized banana cake
Uma delícia! Read more
View in original language
- Wheat3 cup
- Sugar3 cup
- Milk100 ml
- Banana300 g
- Butter2 coffee spoon
- Heat the pan to medium temperature. Then add 300 grams of sugar. Let it melt when it is ready. Add a cup of water.
- Stir until everything is melted. To avoid hardening the syrup, I ask that you only do this when the dough is ready.
- In the bowl, add the wheat, sugar, butter. Mix everything. Soon after, add the milk. After mixing, beat by hand or with a mixer.
- Add the yeast. Once you have made the syrup, add the bananas cut to your liking.
- Once you have done all this, add the dough. And put it in the oven and wait for a maximum of 25 or 30 minutes.
- It depends on the temperature you set. I always set the temperature to high, so the cake is ready faster.