View in original language
- Chopped small cabbage1 unit(s)
- Sardine3 can(s)
- Tomatoes without seeds, chopped2 unit(s)
- Onion2 unit(s)
- Olive1 unit(s)
- Chopped green onions1 to taste
- Garlic1/2 teaspoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Salt1 to taste
- In the pan add oil, 1 chopped onion and garlic stir.; Add the cabbage, tomatoes and chives, sauté.
- Then add salt to taste and mix the sardines well.
- In a refractory or form, pour the cabbage and reserve.
- Beat the egg whites and pour on top, then decorate with onions and olives. Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 35 minutes.