Buttery with guava in the Airfryer
View in original language
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Guava50 g
- Mix with your hands the wheat flour, butter and sugar until it forms a dough, the right point will be when it no longer sticks to the hand.
- Cut the guava into small cubes.
- Shape the dough into balls (when it bakes it expands and becomes a cookie)
- With the help of the handle of a spoon, make a small hole in the balls and place the guava paste.
- Place parchment paper in the bottom of the airfryer and place the cookies, placing one separate from the other, because when they bake they expand.
- Take it to the Airfryer at 180° for 20 minutes.
- Optional pass the cookies after if baked in sugar.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like