View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter or margarine | 4 tablespoon
- Organic Dry Yeast 10g | 1 unit(s)
- 240ml warm milk | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 4 cup
- Mix all the ingredients and knead the dough for about 15 minutes and let it rest in a stuffy place for 1 hour.
- Shape the buns into the shape you prefer, place on a baking sheet, cover and let double in volume.
- Bake at medium temperature until golden.
- If you wish, when modeling the buns you can fill with your preference.
Did you like this recipe?