Bruschetta Shitake Mushrooms and Capers
View in original language
- Sliced Shitake Mushrooms | 200 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Parsley | to taste
- Black Pepper Powder | to taste
- Fine herbs | to taste
- Capers | to taste
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- In a frying pan, put the chopped garlic and the chopped onion to brown in the oil.
- Put the mushrooms, let them fry for a few minutes on low heat.
- Add the spices, capers, a little water (a little less than half a cup) and salt.
- Stir until boiling.
- Heat the oven. Toast the sliced or toasted slices of bread.
- Place the mushrooms on top, cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle in oil.
Did you like this recipe?