Brie puff with passion fruit jelly
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Brie or Camembert cheese1 unit(s)
- Puff pastry1 unit(s)
- Passion Fruit Jelly to taste
- Egg Yolk1 unit(s)
- Cut the lid off the cheese and wrap it in the puff pastry.
- Spread the beaten egg yolk over the puff pastry and put it in the oven to bake.
- After roasting well golden, finish with the passion fruit jelly and serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Brie puff pastry with caramelized nuts
Brie cheese with puff pastry
Brie puffed with honey and chestnuts
Puff pastry with hazelnut cream & strawberry jam