Breaded Onion Ring
View in original language
- large onions | 2 unit(s)
- wheat flour (no yeast) | 2 cup
- Breadcrumbs (Panko Flour) | 2 cup
- milk (tea) | 1 cup
- black pepper | to taste
- salt | to taste
- Cut the onions into rings about 1 cm wide.
Soak the onions in ice water for 15 minutes.
In a bowl, place the wheat flour and season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, place the wheat flour and season it with salt and pepper to taste.
Then pass the onion slices in the milk, then in the seasoned wheat flour, pass again in the milk and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Then pass it once more in the milk and once again in the breadcrumbs.
Did you like this recipe?